- Chia seed pudding with maple syrup and coconut milk (add nuts, strawberries, bananas - Yum!)
- Carrot cake made with apple sauce and maple syrup - Zach's birthday cake!
- Quesadillas of sweet potatoes, broccoli, hummus, and Gouda
- Hot apple cider float - Frank and I shared on his birthday
- Homemade chocolate sauce for Frank's birthday ice cream
![]() |
| Frank double-fisting it on his birthday! |
Zach and I have had the best time this month going for walks! The time change threw poor Zach for a loop - still has - but it's also given us time to go out after breakfast. Until mid-November, the weather was very mild, so it was never too cold. I love getting in a little Zach time and plenty of fresh air for both of us early in the day!
Of course, the results of the election of 11/8/16 were a real blow to the Fordams. It felt like a kick in the stomach. We focused on Zach on Wednesday night and had some Thai food to comfort ourselves. :(
![]() |
| Zach, tuckered out from his first ear infection |
![]() |
| Climbing the stairs and new shoes |
![]() |
| At home on the stair landing |
![]() |
| Zach having so much fun at daycare! |
![]() |
| With presents |
| And cake |






I can't believe it's been a year already! You made it! :) I loved the baby phase at the time, but the next few years are so much fun. Excited to hear about your continuing adventures!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jaclyn, it's so good to hear from you!
Delete