Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lots of Lake Michigan

Lurie Gardens, Chicago, IL
In June, I visited Chicago and had a great trip! On Monday, my supposed departure day, I walked in the rain all over town. When my flight was canceled because of the terrible weather, I had a lovely, cool Tuesday evening to do even more walking and visiting favorite old haunts! Thanks, Pam, Bob, and ESC-ers for making it a really fun trip; it was great to see Ginny and Shery too; and a very special thanks to Yvette for another memorable meal at avec. Great company and a great meal...what could be better!
Stormy Lake Michigan, Charlevoix, MI
Summer vacation took Frank and me to Charlevoix for a great week with Sara Gay, Nancy, Edguardo, Agatha, Eva, Lola, Paul, and Jeff. We enjoyed some great weather and a fair amount of rain and an impressive storm. See above. 

I went on all my favorite walks, visited Traverse City and the East Arm's Chateau Chantal and Lighthouse Park, and sat in on some great SCORE mentoring, not to mention sampling Press On Juice, which is a proud SCORE client!

It was a week of celebrations with my birthday, Jeff's birthday, and Frank's and my 10-year anniversary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment